Why Join our Association?
- Strength in numbers: our constituent companies represent the majority of the professional security industry and security practitioners in Ontario
- Unified representation to government agencies, police and emergency services ensure that your concerns are communicated
- Regular member-only workshops facilitated by Subject Matter Experts, covering topics and concerns specific to the security industry including compliance and best practices, new legislation, policy creation, human resources issues, Employment Standards, and many more.
Access to the APSA Website that:
- Provides links to your Website thereby enhancing opportunities for marketing and sales of your professional security services
- Provides news, updates and information such as; APSA meeting dates, agenda, and meeting minutes
- Provides you a voice regarding the Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Act (PSISA)
- APSA’s President is the Association’s representative on the Minister’s Advisory Committee for the development of regulations for PSISA
- Provides the APSA position to the Ministry on the regulations along with periodic updates of the progress of this advisory committee