- APSA is a National association, an official voice representing our security industry members across Canada.
- Our National Office is located in Toronto, Ontario and provides advice and assistance to Federal, Provincial ministries concerning the security industry
- APSA’s President is a standing member of the Private Security and Investigative Services Advisory Committee (PSISAC) for the Ontario Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services. The PSISAC is currently providing guidance and assistance in the development of the regulations for the new Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Act (PSISA).
- We communicate concerns and issues of our members to government agencies. We establish standards and ethics for the security guard service industry, for the benefit of our clients and the protection and safeguarding of the public-at-large.
- APSA continually establishes communications between police forces and associations to enhance the profile of the industry and focus on common objectives and support.
We provide information on how to access government agencies and suppliers of services for our industry.